Great Outdoor Cottages Bay View Park Models RVs For Sale
If you are looking for the perfect cottage with a view, choose a Great Outdoor Cottages Bay View park model and decide where you want your new home to be located and what view you wish to look at each day. Maybe a quiet lakeside lot, country getaway retreat with a view of fields or woods. No matter where you enjoy escaping to, the Bay View park model will provide you all of the comforts of home in any location you choose.
Each unit is built using the finest materials and quality craftsmanship so that you can enjoy your Bay View for years. Great Outdoor Cottages uses R-19 spray foam insulation making them 100% rodent and water proof. They feature 3/4" T&G floor decking for strength and durability for the long haul. The 3/8" Luan behind 1/2" finished drywall reduces drywall maintenance required to help sustain the units longevity, and Smart LP siding and standing seam metal roof provides a variety of exterior finishes with either a 30 or 50 year warranty. The Bay View also uses new tires and axles to ensure a seamless delivery to your location. Inside, you will enjoy a light and airy feel with tons of natural lighting, a full sized kitchen, full sized bathroom, a spacious living room for relaxing, and optional loft models for more living space and/or storage.
Come choose the unit that best meets your needs and lifestyle, and then select the packages that will provide you the comfort and conveniences that you are looking for. Let a Great Outdoor Cottages Bay View give you the view that you have been dreaming of today!
Bay View 300-L2-K2
Great Outdoor Cottages Bay View 300-L2-K2 park model highlights: Double Loft ... more about Bay View 300-L2-K2
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Bay View Features:
Standard Features (2024)
- 1/2" Finished drywall with 3/8" Luan backing for structural support
- Smart LP Siding
- Real Wood Trim
- Spray Foam Floor Insulation - 100% Rodent & Moisture Free
- Full Size Whirlpool Appliances
- Solid Wood Cabinets with Dovetail Drawers and Soft Close Drawer Guides
- 3/4" OSB Floor Decking
- Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Sliding Glass Doors with Integrated Blinds
- Solid Surface Countertops -Quarts or Granite
- Porch Options
- Board & Batten @ Clerestory
- Standing Seam Metal Roof
- Trex Decking IPO Treated Wood
- K1 - Peninsula w/Wine Chiller & Stools
- Trey Ceiling
- Full Decor Kit: Includes bedding, pillows and cornices
- Painted Accent Wall
- Vinyl Plank Flooring
Split Air & AC & Heat Options
- 110V 2 Head Split System: comes with 2 compressors & loft wall AC unit
- 30K compressor with 4 ports & 3 heads
- 42" & 60 " TV Package
- Exterior Fan w/No Light
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Prep for Ceiling Fan
- Extra Exterior GFI
- Electric Fireplace - Coming this Summer
- Disconnect Box
- Wire for Electric Dryer (110V Standard)
- 100 Amp Main w/No Cord
Cabinetry / Molding Options
- Full Cab to Countertop Tile Backsplash
- Outside Water Faucets - 1 STD (Each addt'l)
- Rinnai Tankless Gas WH
- 30 Gal Electric WH
- 10 Gal Gas DSI Water Heater
- 10 Gal Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
- Furniture Package: Sectional, End Table, Queen Mattress, Headboard, Bed Base
- Queen Headboard
- King Headboard
- Queen Bed Base
- King Bed Base
- Dining Table w/4 Chairs
- Sectional Sofa
- Short Sectional Sofa
- 72" Sofa Bed
- Bar Stools (each) (STD in K2)
- End Table
- Queen Pillowtop Mattress
- King Pillowtop Mattress
Appliances & Plumbing Options
- Ice Maker for Standard Refrigerator
- 22CF Refrigerator w/Ice & Water Dispenser SS
- Smooth-top Electric Range SS IPO STD
- Range IPO Cooktop (Cabin Option)
- 18" Dishwasher SS
- Plumb for Gas Dryer
- Plumb for Washer
- Hi-Rise Comfort Height Toilet
- Vessel Sink & Upgraded Vanity Faucet
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Due to the current environment, our features and options are subject to change due to material availability.
Who We Are
We are a team of developers, investors, and adventurers. Great Outdoor Cottages was formed to design and build innovative and high-quality cabins, park models and cottages for the campground and resort industries.
We pride ourselves on designing and building high quality, innovative, and functional products. Made in the USA. Built in Georgetown, Delaware.
We strive to create memorable experiences of the great outdoors while still having access to modern amenities that all can enjoy.